Experience the thrill of a lifetime with Royal Caribbean Cruise Tour, the ultimate in adventure and luxury travel. Discover a world of possibilities, as we take you to some of the most breathtaking destinations on the planet.
Embark on a journey of a lifetime aboard our state-of-the-art ships, featuring world-class amenities, stunning accommodations, and unforgettable entertainment options. Savor delectable cuisine from around the world, relax in our luxurious spas, and enjoy our onboard activities, from rock climbing and surfing to zip-lining and ice-skating.
Explore the natural wonders of Alaska, the rugged beauty of the Caribbean, the ancient history of Europe, or the exotic culture of Asia. Our curated shore excursions offer you the chance to immerse yourself in local customs, traditions, and history.
At Royal Caribbean Cruise Tour, we understand that every traveler is unique. That’s why we offer a range of onboard experiences, catering to families, couples, solo travelers, and adventurers of all ages. Whether you’re seeking relaxation or adventure, we have the perfect itinerary for you.
Our commitment to exceptional service, combined with our innovative ships and itineraries, makes us a leader in luxury travel. Join us for an unforgettable journey on board Royal Caribbean Cruise Tour and discover a world of adventure and luxury.
MEDITERRANEAN – WESTERN CRUISE
Cruise Line: Royal Caribbean International
Cruise Ship: Symphony of the Seas
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy ➤ Naples, Italy ➤ Barcelona, Spain ➤ Palma de Mallorca, Spain ➤ Marseille, France ➤ La Spezia (Cinque Terre), Italy
Embarkation Port: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Return Port: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Ports of Call may vary by departure date and subject to weather and other conditions.
Price Starting From AED 4950 / Per person
Room Type: Balcony Cabin
|1||Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy||–||8:00 PM|
|2||Naples, Italy||7:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|4||Barcelona, Spain||5:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|5||Palma De Mallorca, Spain||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|6||Provence (Marseille), France||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|7||Florence/Pisa (Laspezia), Italy||8:30 AM||8:30PM|
|8||Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy||7:00 AM||–|
*Information subject to change as a consequence of final berth or anchorage effective availability.
May: 11, 18, 25
June: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
July: 06, 13, 20, 27
August: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
September: 07, 14, 21, 28
October: 05, 12, 19
Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, full bathroom and private balcony.
- Spice Catch jaw-dropping performances on stage, ice, water and air with entertainment
- Get ready for revolutionary new firsts, like glow-in-the-dark Laser Tag, the gameday game changing Playmakers℠ Sports
- Explore thousands of square feet of games, from penny slots to poker tables to roulette at Casino
- Grab your board and get ready for 30,000 gallons of rushing awesome headed your way at FlowRider
- Indulge your sweet tooth at Sugar Beach℠ or feast on made-to-order rolls at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
- Dedicated Kids & Teen (ages 3-17) programming & spaces during at sea days until 10:30 pm and from departure until 10:30 pm during port days
- Meals in one of our many complimentary dining venues
- 24-hour Dining venue (on select ships)
- Room service menu items (convenience charge may apply)
- Outdoor Buffet (on select ships)
- Pool Bar and Grill (on select ships)
- Coffee Bar (regular coffee and pastries included, speciality coffees at nominal extra charge
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard (with the exception of dinner and lunch theatre entertainment)
- Art Auctions
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Phone calls onboard the ship (stateroom to stateroom)
- Airfare (International/Domestic)
- Travel insurance
- Service Charges/Gratuities
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft drinks and some other non-alcoholic beverages
- Government taxes, port expenses, and fees
- Convenience Charge for Room Service (does not apply to The Haven and Norwegian Suites)
- Arrival/ Departure transfers to Port.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Package subject to availability at the time of booking on a first come first serve basis.
- The itinerary may change as per the Norwegian Cruise Guidelines
- Covid Guideline/ Travel requirements may change
- 100% payment is required for the confirmation of the package.
- Non-refundable & non-amendable once confirmed.
- The promotion is valid subject to the availability of seats.